Wednesday, November 15, 2006

And someone's response...

karma? Can it!
Reply to: gigs-235233563@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-15, 12:41PM EST

If you're the seasoned pro you think you are then certainly you've already got the contacts and talent required to find you your next gig right? Why are you hitting up craigslist and getting pissed when zero budget art flicks can't pay? These jobs are for inexperienced kids looking to pad the C.V. or people like me who make enough on the real gig that I don't mind helping out the upstarts when I'm in between projects. I guess there's a difference between artist and workman. Pull yr heads outta yr arses people.

* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* Compensation: priceless

235233563


Two sides to every argument, I guess.