Friday, November 10, 2006

Craigslist Ad seeks Dissertation "Re-Worder"

Dissertaion Re-worder NEEDED
Reply to: gigs-232580684@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-09, 6:47PM EST

Greetings!

I looking for someone to reword the first chapter (introduction) of my dissertation, roughly 10 pages single spaced. It is in the field of physiology so it is somewhat technical but the way its written I don't think you need to be a physiology expert for this job, just a good technical writer. I will submit it to you basically word-for-word out of countless references and you would need to reword it such that it is not plagiarized.

Please let me know your fair price for doing this and your general writing background.

Thanks

* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


232580684


I think a prerequisite for a doctoral candidate should be, "don't be a no talent assclown and ask around on the internet for people to reword your countless sources into a dissertation chapter."