Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Craigslist Culling part 8: Today's Missed Connection

Where is Hell's Kitchen tall stylish skateboy guy with big dog? - w4m - 21 (Midtown West)
Reply to: pers-237902628@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-21, 12:15AM EST

Once I saw you twice in the span of 10 hours as I was leaving and then returning to New York through the Lincoln Tunnel. I was stuck in traffic and bored witless and admired you on the way out. Ten hours later or so at dusk, as I sat in a white van on the way back in the city, we shared a moment of gazes in the distance. I'm not creepy, I promise. But why were you out alone all day with your large dog...rolling around in the middle of Lincoln Tunnel Traffic? You were cute...

* It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

237902628