Monday, April 18, 2011

Five Photos (7)

Light at the End of the Tunnel
Light at the End of the Tunnel

Reminds me of the street set from Blade Runner.

Passageway
Passageway

A security guard stopped me when I started taking pictures from within the passageway. I guess it's private property in there. It's just as well; this shot that I took from the sidewalk came out better anyway.

Girl Reading
Sitting and Reading

Fifth Avenue Apple Store at Night
Fifth Avenue Apple Store at Night


St. Patrick's Day Display at the Four-Faced Liar
St. Patrick's Day Display at The Four-Faced Liar

One of my favorite bars in the city. Despite being smack in the middle of the West Village hubbub, it is a has hole-in-the-wall coziness, pleasant staff, and affordable prices.

For more photos, check out my photostream on flickr. Thanks!